Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Blog tag: 5 things you don't know about BeckyJ

Tagged by my blog friend David. I guess it isn't hard to come up with 5 things since I haven't managed to add a bio to my profile (working on it!)...

1. The J stands for Jerome; I had kept the blog semi-anonymous to keep it separate from work but I'm sure it's not difficult to figure out with a little effort (blog doesn't reflect the views of my employer etc etc) and really isn't that big a deal anyway I guess.

2. I worked as a library page at a public library during most of high school and college, never suspecting that I would eventually decide to become a librarian myself, fell into the idea a couple of years later while volunteering at a health sciences library.

3. I will read just about any kind of fiction, from romance novels to scifi to children's books, and I love book recommendations.

4. When I was 9 years old, I was the founding member of a "gang" called the Pink Unicorns. The main activities I remember were not at all criminal - building forts out of milk crates and trying to convince our parents to get us matching pink denim jackets took up most of our time (yes, we were just that classy)

5. I have a good memory for faces, and a fairly good memory for names, but not for matching the two up together, so I have a number of embarrassing and funny stories about re-introducing myself to people that I never actually knew in the first place or trying to force identities upon them.

Tagging Taneya, Tao, and Judith, and second-ing David's tag of Rachel and Stewart.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing, Becky. :)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I caved to peer pressure. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home